• SHOP IM LADEN
  • EXPRESS DELIVERY
  • CLICK & COLLECT

THE SOUTH EMBASSY SHOP IS OPEN! Mo - Sa 12 - 8 PM

"TAITA" CABERNET SAUVIGNON BLEND - 2015 - CHILE - IN WOODEN BOX

MONTES MONTES "TAITA" CABERNET SAUVIGNON BLEND - 2015 - CHILE - IN WOODEN BOX

€195,00

MONTES

MONTES "TAITA" CABERNET SAUVIGNON BLEND - 2015 - CHILE - IN WOODEN BOX

(0)

€195,00 Excl. Shipping costs

2-4 Working days

85% made from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. The remaining 15% are supplemented by other red grape varieties. Intense ruby red with dark red reflections. Aged in brand new French oak barrels for 24 months.
With intense aromas of juicy blackberries, ripe hear

Product description

MONTES "TAITA" CABERNET SAUVIGNON BLEND - 2015 - CHILE - IN WOODEN BOX

The excellent, outstanding Montes Taita red wine is made from 85% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. The remaining 15% are supplemented by other red grape varieties.

Colour
Intense ruby ​​red with dark red reflections.

Aroma
Intense aromas of juicy blackberries, ripe heart cherries, fresh currants and dark chocolate. The aromas of the nose are accompanied by subtle hints of thyme, baked fruits and nuances of wood.

Taste
Silky-soft tannins and a powerful, excellently balanced body. The fine fruit acid is balanced and shows itself in a wonderful harmony with intense black fruits. Fresh cedar wood and mineral hints also accompany the aromas of the palate. The finale is elegant and very long.

DETAILS
Winery: Montes 
Line: Taita
Grape variety: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, the remaining 15% are supplemented by other red grape varieties.
Taste: dry
Drinking temperature: 17° - 19°C (62° - 66°F)
Origin: Colchagua valley, Chile.
Alcohol: 15% vol.

* Allergen information: contains sulfites

MANUFACTURER
MONTES S.A.
Bodega de Apalta
Parcela 15 - Millahue de Apalta
Santa Cruz - Chile

IMPORT EU
Wein Wolf GmbH
Königswinterer Str. 552
53227 Bonn

Related articles
Login

Forgot your password?

  • All your orders and returns in one place
  • The ordering process is even faster
  • Your shopping cart stored, always and everywhere

compare0

South Embassy / - Reviews @
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »