- All products are added to your cart.
100% Cotton, handmade, Mexico
Santa Lupita Dress Santa Lupita Mummy´s, Mexico
Dress Santa Lupita Mummy´s, Mexico
- Color: White with colourful embroidery, red neck
- Patterns on dress are all hand stitched.
- Inspired by traditional Mexican patterns and embroidery techniques.
- Made in Mexico by Santa Lupita artisans Carmen, Adriana and Isabela from Tehuacan Valley.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Since all dresses are hand made and unique, the colour and the patterns of the embroidery on the delivered piece may differ from the picture in this description.
- Light summer dress, perfect to be worn during a hot summer day, for a sundowner at the beach or a weekend picnic.
- Cut in a relaxed fit that makes it adaptable in size to the body shape. The dress gets wider at the bottom.
- The bottom has no stitching in order to provide flexibility for adjustments in the length.
- We recommend to wear this dress with sandals. The dress can be also worn with a belt to emphasize the waist.
- Extreme soft and refreshing texture makes this dress an excellent option to keep you cool during the hot summer season.
- The model in the picture has a European size 36 and is 180cm
- Size Small: shoulder width: 38cm, sleeve length: 10cm, dress length: 97cm
- Size Medium: shoulder width: 43cm, sleeve length: 11cm, dress length: 102cm
DETAILS AND CARE
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash or washing machine up to 40°
- Maximal shrinkage: 5%
- Low iron
- No tumble dry
- No bleaching
* Incl. tax Excl. Shipping costs