- All products are added to your cart.
La Merced is the product of a special soil and climate. For this reason, and because of its particular type of grinding, it is a high quality yerba with limited production. Campo, Monte, Barbacuá form a series of distinctive flavors with all the characteristics of the best yerba partner made by those who know the best.
Characteristics of the taste: strong, with slight bitterness, reminiscent of its jungle origin.
Type: De Monte
Origin: Mountainous country of the subtropical forest with very fertile soil, abundant rainfall and high temperatures.
Storage: from 12 to 15 months.
Net weight: 500g
The Yerba Mate is a drink with several properties, among which we can mention
- behaves like a powerful antioxidant.
- It naturally stimulates the nervous system.
- Increases the ability to concentrate.
- Increases the resistance to physical and mental fatigue.
- It works as a diuretic and mild laxative.
- For more energy and vitality.
- It is a source of vitamins and minerals such as sodium, potassium, manganese, magnesium and vitamins B1, B2, C and A.
* Allergy Advice: Caffeinated drinks may be the trigger of allergic reactions.
For 1 liter take about 12g of mate tea and let it draw at 90 degrees for about 5 minutes.
Establecimiento Las Marías
Ruta Nacional 14 Km 739
W3342BQA - Gdor. Virasoro
Corrientes - Argentina.