Material: 100% alpaca wool Superfine
Description: casual kimono dress
* Do not wash alpaca wool too hot. 30 degrees warm water is ideal. For washing you can use wool detergent or simple shampoo.
* Soak the garment without rubbing or rubbing. Just tease it through the water.
* Then rinse the garment thoroughly - also with warm water.
* Wringing is taboo on alpaca wool. Instead, place the clothes between two thick terry towels and squeeze out the water.
* Drying takes time. Do not hang up the laundry, but dry the clothes lying on a towel. Direct sunlight is to be avoided.